Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bloggy stuff

I lose stuff a lot. And forget stuff. You know, like forgetting to turn the car off before I get out, or forgeting where I parked or which car I was driving or what my car even looks like; the kind of stuff that makes people say, "Faralee, there is something seriously wrong with your head." That hurts my feelbads, but they are right. There is. I believe its called absent minded. It sure sounds serious. Like, "Oh, she does have a brain and everything, just the mind is gone. So sad."

I lost my purse the other day at school. I do that a lot. And I don't always find it again, since it takes a while for me to even notice it is gone, and I don't even know where I had it last. This particular time I would have been stranded had I not found it, since it contained my phone and keys and money and everything. After lots of searching and frustration and bugging random strangers, I luckily (luck didn't really have anything to do with it) encountered some janitorial staff moving some rolling chairs with my purse draped over the top. I screamed and swiped it and muttered something about thanks that's mine and they got away from me as fast as they could. Phew, disaster averted. Luckily I remembered where I was parked, and found my car (I recognized it by the puke stain on the dashboard), and made it out there only an hour late. Maybe I need a different purse. Like one that can be surgically attached to me.


3 comments:

Scorchi said...

That's all pretty funny. At first I thought all your problems had to do with cars. That would be an easy problem to solve: just avoid cars at all costs!
But it would be hard to avoid your purse.

elesa said...

No, maybe avoiding a purse is exactly what you need to do. Let me give the problem some thought. I'm sure we can come up with something

ae said...

My keys and my wallet are attached to each other. That's the only way I can make it into AND out of a place with both my keys AND wallet.